David K. Zimmerman
Research Engineer, Ocean Climate Research Division
B.S. Oceanographic Technology
A.S. Electronics Technology Florida Tech
Former NOAA Corps Officer
Office: Bldg#3,Rm1082A, Lab 1105 7600 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle WA 98115 USA
- Oceanographic and Meteorological Instrumentation, including current meters and profilers.
- Sea-going operations, including surface and subsurface moorings.
- Tropical Atmospheric Ocean Project, TAO, Pacific Operational Support
- Indian Ocean Array, Development
- PIRATA, Moored Array in the Atlantic, Operational Support
- Ocean Station PAPA, Gulf of Alaska, Development and Operational Support
- FLEX, Development and Testing of the Next Generation of Mooring Instrumentation