Employee Recognition Program
To provide an award mechanism to recognize the outstanding achievements of JISAO employees
Types of awards
- Discretionary leave
- Service awards
To be presented at JISAO quarterly meetings
JISAO supervisors may request an award by completing the recommendation form, including UW/JISAO budget to be charged, and forwarding it to the JISAO Administrator. For JISAO/PMEL employees, send this form to Susie Snyder at PMEL. All others send form directly to Mary Smith.
- Performance: One time noteworthy achievement. Completing a difficult project(s), going beyond the call of duty, producing ground-breaking research, etc.
- Individual Skills: Enthusiasm, resourcefulness, initiative, innovation, creativity and leadership. . Showing reliability & devotion to the job, positive attitude and/or behavior admired and valued by peers; volunteering for an extra or emergency assignment.
- Teamwork Skills: Helping others, serving as a leader or mentor, sharing knowledge/ideas, problem solving, contributing to a positive work environment.
- High Standards: Producing work of exceptionally high quality under tight deadlines or other constraints.
- Obtain a Contribution Number
- Human Resources
- Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Travel and Cruise Policies
- Grant Information
- Photo Galleries