JISAO follows standard UW purchasing procedures. Please follow these directions to expedite purchasing:
- Complete the JISAO purchase request form and have it signed by the appropriate budget approver: if you're purchasing SOFTWARE see below for details on UW discounts via uWare and site licenses.
- Once this form is completed and signed, please fax (206-685-3397), email a scan, or deliver (Box 355672) this form to Collen Marquist.
- If you're not the PI of the budget you are using, please obtain approval (via signature or e-mail) from the PI, and forward it to Collen. To find out who has signature authority in a research group, click here and click on the appropriate Research Group.
- Once your order is received, open and inspect it; if okay, initial and date the packing slip and send it, with any receipts, to Collen Marquist at Box 355672. If your item is damaged or incorrect in any way, please contact Collen.
- If you need reimbursement for items you purchased on your own, please complete the eReimbursement form and send it to Deb Malarek (Box 355672).
Software Purchases at UW
UW has negotiated discounts and site licenses on certain software programs, including:
- Acrobat Professional
- MS Office
- Math Type
- McAfee VirusScan
Registration can be paid directly by Collen. Please submit a travel request unless the conference is in Seattle. An email to Collen from your supervisor authorizing the registration is sufficient for local conference reimbursement and payment by Collen.